Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on the fantastic week we have been having:
What’s gone well?
- We learned what syllables are and got to jump along the ladder to work out how many syllables there were in different words.
- Recognising how many dots there are on dice patterns.
- Playing the Bertha’s Bus alliteration game.
What do we need to do better?
- Writing our numbers.
- Showing good listening.
- Colouring in pictures and staying in the lines.
What do we want to do more of?
- Playing with the Numicon shapes.
- Making things.
- Spending time with our buddies.
- Buddy time – learning how to play pairs.
- Visiting the library to change our books.
- Making our Jonah and the Whale craft.