At Sunnyside Primary School, we use electronic “Learning Journals” as part of our reporting processes, throughout the academic year.
Learning Journals are a wonderful tool that allow you to monitor and comment on your child’s progress throughout the session, adding wider achievements from home.
With this in mind, we are hosting a virtual question and answer session. This will take place via Google Meet (accessible on mobile devices and laptops/computers), on Thursday 16th September from 5:30 – 6:00pm.
The joining information has been emailed to all P1-7 parents, however if you have any issues please get in touch.
This workshop aims to:
- Ensure you have access to your child’s Learning Journal.
- Share how to review and comment on Learning Journal observations.
- Clarify how the school uses these throughout the session.
- Share how to upload your own observations of wider achievements and your child’s successes.
- Answer any other questions you may have.
Thank you for your support.