The £500 Self Isolation Support Grant is available to help those in work who are on a low income and would lose some, or all, of their earnings because they need to self isolate.
You can apply for the £500 Self-Isolation Support Grant if you
- have been told by the Test and Protect Service or the Protect Scotland app that you must self isolate as a result of Covid-19, or are primary parent/carer of children under 16 who are asked to self-isolate, but who are not required to self isolate yourself,
- are employed or self employed, unable to work from home while self isolating and will experience loss of earnings as a result of self-isolating,
- are currently in receipt of, or would ordinarily be entitled to should an application have been made, Universal Credit or one of the other earnings based benefits listed below:
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit
- Council Tax Reductionor, you are an individual who earns less than the Real Living Wage or your household income is less than 25% above the UC level.
You must meet all three of the above criteria to qualify for a Self Isolation Support Grant.
For further information and instructions on how to apply please visit the Clackmannanshire Council Website here: https://www.clacks.gov.uk/coronavirus/sisgrantcv/