Here are Primary 1’s thoughts on the wonderful week we have been having:
What’s gone well?
- We each wrote a simple sentence based on an imaginative story we told.
- We have been matching lowercase letters to capital letters.
- We learned that families come in all different shapes and sizes and explored different types of families through picture books.
What do we need to do better?
- Calculating change from 10p.
- Reading and spelling ‘ch’ words.
- Listening and looking at the person whose turn it is in a group game.
What do we want to do more of?
- Predicting what happens next in stories.
- Programming the Bee-Bots to move in different directions.
- Learning about different religions.
- Being awarded with Miss Duncan’s Superstar listener stickers.
- Using the Bee-Bots.
- Making our own family trees.