This week in P5/6S

This week in P5/6S we have had an amazing but very fast week. We really enjoyed our last full week.

In Literacy we were doing rotations. Some of the rotations were : Christmas comprehension questions, creating a Christmas word search and we also wrote a letter to Santa.

In Numeracy we continued learning about kg, grams cm and metres. We also played about with bee bots with Miss Belford. “I really liked when we were playing with bee bots” (Murray).

In Art we were making Christmas trees using cotton buds. We made paper chains for assembly. We made them so that each class would connect together in some way.

We also made some toilet paper owl decorations today. ”I really enjoyed making them today“ (Michael and Kacy-leigh).

In P.E we played a few games of dodge ball and gangster rounders. “We played prisoner dodge ball which was super fun , super-five dodge ball and just normal dodge ball which was really fun!” (Callum). “I really enjoyed it!” (Caleb).

Because this is the last blog of the year, all of us in P5/6S want to wish you all very happy and jolly Christmas!

From P5/6S and Miss Steel (and Miss Jones also.)

Merry Christmas! Hohoho.