This week in P4S…

This week in P4S we have had a busy fun week.

This week in Numeracy we have been learning to add and subtract. We have been using dienes materials and place value counters. I think I need a bit more practise using the place value counters (Reggie).  I think I was successful in both adding and subtraction because I was able to use the counters to check my answers (James F). I think I was successful because I was using the strategies to add and subtract (Jaiden).

This week in Literacy we were learning to write a letter. We wrote a letter to Santa.  I was successful writing my letter because I wrote who it is from, who its to and said why I was writing the letter (Catherine). I think I was successful because I included the address (Daniel).

This week in IDL we have been learning to research. We have been reading about how different countries celebrate Christmas. I found out that Canada celebrate on the same day as the UK and it is not snowy (Ellie). I found out that in Japan they eat KFC for Christmas (Reggie). We found out that Mexico celebrate from the 12th December to 6th January (Nikola and Krivi).

Thank you for reading our blog.

Make sure you check out Christmas Spectacular in google classroom.