This week in P4S…

Hello and welcome to P4S’ blog.

This week in Numeracy we have been learning to find the value of a missing number (James F). The task was to solve Christmas equations (Ellie). We had to find the value of the Christmas Tree, a snow man and an elf (Ellie). Here is an example Elf + Elf = 150… Elf =75. I think I was successful because I was able to find the missing number (Jessica). I was successful because I was able to subtract and find my answer (James F). I am successful because I was able to work out the missing numbers (Ellie).

This week in Literacy we were learning to use the 5 senses to describe. We used the 5 senses to describe a home (Nadia). We have also been learning to retell a story. The task was to make a story map of ‘coming home’ (Catherine). I was successful because I was able to retell the story (Nadia). I think I need more practise remembering the story (Cerys). I think I was successful in using the 5 senses to describe a home (Millie).

This week in Art we have been learning to use the visual elements, colour, texture and shape (Abbaigh and Reggie). We were making a Robin as part of our story ‘Coming Home’ (Jaiden and Nikola). I think I was successful because I drew the robin and added texture with different materials (Abbaigh). I think I was successful because, I was able to use all the visual elements in my robin task (Reggie). I think I was successful because I could use the visual elements, line, shape and texture (Jaiden).

This week in PE we have been learning to build stamina (Leah). We were running and skipping (Amber and Kayla). We also played musical statues (Leah). I think I was successful because I was able to make it round all of the courses (Kyle).

This week in French we have been learning to ask someone what their age is (Eli). We were to turn to our shoulder partner and ask them their age (Kacey). I think I was successful because I was able to find out someones age (Kacey, James M and Eli).

Have a lovely weekend.

From P4S