This week in P4S…

This week in P4S…

This week in Literacy we have been learning to create a fact-file. We have been researching facts about an animal that lives in a particular climate zone and we have been writing facts under given headings. I researched a jaguar in a tropical climate. I think I was successful because I was able to read for information (Millie). I researched a polar bear from a polar climate. I think I was successful because I sorted information under headings (Jaiden). I researched a sheep from a Mediterranean climate. I think I was successful because I could read for information and wrote down relevant facts (Catherine).

This week in Numeracy we have been learning to multiply. Some groups have been learning to multiply with 2s, 10s and 5s. Some people have even been multiplying with a two digit number. I think I need more practise, because I am still using my fingers and skip counting, but I am getting more confident (Abbaigh). I think I was successful at using my 6 times table and multiplying with decade numbers (Reggie). I think I was successful learning my 4 times table as I can do this in my head and I need some more practise with my 6 (James F).

This week in Health and Wellbeing we had our very last lesson learning about the cogs. We have been recapping on what we have learned about all 7 cogs and created a poster with lots of emotion works language. I think I need more practise using language from the purple cog ,influencing factors (Nikola). I think I need more practise using all the cogs and becoming more confident in the language (Evin). I think I need more practise on the last two cogs but I am confident at knowing the other ones (Kacey).

We have also been working hard to practise our Christmas songs and poems. I feel confident in all the songs and the poem and I am looking forward to recording it next week (Daniel).

Thank you for reading our blog.

From P4S