Primary 1 wish to share our weekly evaluation of learning this week for our Glow Blog.
What’s gone well?
- Learning our speaking parts for our Nativity.
- Setting up our Nativity scene.
- Sequencing The Christmas Story.
What do we need to do better?
- Writing the numbers 11, 12 and 13.
- Knowing when to talk and when to listen e.g. when watching something on the Interactive Whiteboard.
- Speaking in a loud and clear voice in front of an audience.
What do we want to do more of?
- Learning numbers within 20.
- Learning the words and actions for our Christmas songs.
- Read more Julia Donaldson books for our topic.
- Making our Nativity video.
- Working really hard to achieve Superstar Certificates at our assembly.
- Decorating our Christmas tree.