This week in P4S…

We have has lots of fun.

This week in Numeracy we have been learning to use money. We have been learning to identify and order our coins. Pay for items with the exact amount and we have started to learn about working out change. I think I was successful because I can identify my coins and I was working out change within a £1 (Nikola). I think I need more practise at giving  change (Kacey). I think I need more practise in working out change within a £1 (Catherine).

This week in Literacy we have been learning to create fact files. We have been using animals from our class novel ‘ The Wild Robot’. We worked in groups to research facts about animals, I researched brown bears. I found out bears are really good climbers (Daniel). We researched a robin and found out it eats worms and it doesn’t like water (Abbaigh and Kayla).

This week in IDL we created camouflage art. I created a butterfly and I learned that prey camouflage to hid from their predators or predators try to sneak up their prey (Ellie). I think I was successful because I used line, shape and colour to hide my animal into the background (Reggie).

Thanks for reading

P4S.