This week in P4S…

This week we have had lots of fun (Callum).

This week in Numeracy we have been learning to tell the time (Ellie). We have been have been learning to tell the time to o’clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to (Kacey). Some of us have even been learning about 5 minute intervals (Ellie). We had lots of different stations, including using  iPads and matching up times (Ellie). I was able to tell the time to o’clock using analogue and digital (Lucie). I liked learning about telling the time because it was fun and I can tell the time better (Callum). I think I was successful because I can tell the time and managed to get on the 5 minute intervals (Ellie).

This week in Literacy we have been learning to read for information (Nikola). We read a poem about weather and seasons and used this information to answer questions (Reggie). I think I need some more practise because I am working on my reading (Kayla). I need more practise because I find it tricky to answer the questions (Evin). I think I was successful because I was able to answer the questions using the information from the poem (Reggie). I think I need some more practise on picking out the key words (Nikola).

This week in IDL, we have been learning to identify weather instruments. We researched instruments that we could use to measure  weather we get here in Scotland. We worked together in co-operative groups and made a wind stick, an anemometer and some rain gauges. We enjoyed working in groups and we cannot wait to use them outdoors soon.

Have a Happy Halloween everyone.

From

P4S