This week in P4S…

This week in Numeracy we were learning to count forwards and backwards (Catherine). We were counting in 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s (Reggie). We were using dice and playing cards to count forwards and backwards (Amber). We were also using the iPads to help us learn to count forwards and backwards (Reggie). I was successful in counting forwards and I need some more practise counting backwards (Krivi). I was successful because I found it easy counting forward in 3s (Daniel).

This week in Literacy we have been learning to use openers in sentences (Kacey). Some examples are One sunny morning, One day, Next, After that, Finally and Suddenly (Ellie). In groups we used a story dice and a book to randomly choose 3 words (James F and Ayleigh). We used the 3 words and made up a short story that included sentence openers (Ellie). I think I was successful because I included 4 different sentence openers in my work (Nadia).  I don’t think I was that successful as I only used one sentence opener, I need to work on sing more (Kacey).

This week in writing we were learning to use descriptive language (Leah). We were writing about the class novel and we made up our own part about what animal Charlie turned into (Nikola). I chose a unicorn because there was ton of descriptive language I could use (Abbaigh). I chose an elephant because that was the first thing that came to my head (Cerys). I was successful because I used adjectives (Mille).

Thanks for reading.

From

P4S