This week in P7LS…

This week in P7LS we have been finishing off our Scottish topic.

In Maths we have been learning to convert units of measure in length. We have been learning to convert between cm and mm, m and km and some even learned how to convert using scale drawings. I think I as successful because I could convert between different measurements and enjoyed using scale (Logan). I liked how we could convert cm and mm, there was a variety of different measurements (Ethan). I liked measuring lines, I found it easy and fun (Halle).

In writing we have been continuing to finish off our stories to get them ready for submitting to the competition. I think I am successful because I have been using my imagination (Umar).

This week in IDL we have been researching a famous Scottish person that we find interesting. We have been learning to use the internet as a research tool, to find and select important information and display this either in a poster or a powerpoint presentation.

In Health and Wellbeing we have been learning about relationships, sexual health and parenting. We have been learning about how are bodies change as we get older and how that can affect the way we feel and behave. We have been learning to identify body parts using the correct language.

Have  a good holiday.

From P7LS