This Week in P.5AB

This has been our last full week in P.5AB and we have filled it with lots of things.

We are coming toward the end of our pirate stories. Stephanie was the first person to finish her story and have it made up into a book. All of the other children have been working on finishing their chapter 4 and naming their story. We have had lots of really great language and illustrations.

Numeracy / Maths

We have been working on data handling this week. We used pedometers and did laps of the playground to count our steps. We collected the data each day then used it to create bar charts to display the data.

End of Year

We have been thinking about our memories of P.5 and there have been many happy memories. We have really enjoyed working as a class and have remembered happy times on trips, with visitors and memorable lessons. We are in the process of creating a Spark Video to show our memories.

There have been many achievements over the year and I am so proud of this class and the successes they have all had. Today we were too busy to contribute to the class blog so I am writing this on my own today. I am taking this opportunity to say how much I have enjoyed teaching your children this year and am sure they will have even further  success in P.6

Miss Belford