Tuesday, and only a few days of P6 left.
Like yesterday, we’ll have our big task and a mini task today.
Big Task – Design an Environment
- You have been asked to design and environment for special plants and animals.
- Remember that living things need water, light and air. Nutrients and Food. You need to make a habitat that will support the living things you put in it.
- You can draw this, build it, make it, write about it. It is totally your choice.
- The full guidelines are posted on your Google Classroom this morning.
- Remember to share your creations of the Google Classroom stream.
Mini Task – Random Act of Kindness
- Drop an e-mail to one of your peers, message your friends and family, do something for them. Surprise someone with a moment of kindness. This could be someone in your home or someone in the class.
- Think about who has helped you out at your table when you were in class and how it made you feel. Drop them a message to say thanks, create a picture for them online. You could even post on the Class Stream if you wish.
Remember to visit the virtual classroom is you need access to key tools and help. Click here.
And finally, today’s joke of the day is…
Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use a honeycomb.