Mr Scotland’s Daily Vlog 22/06/20

Monday, and it is the FINAL WEEK of P6.

This week will be a little different. Each day (Monday to Wednesday) will have a big task and a mini task. And Thursday will be our last day video call and assembly day.

I’ve left the transition tasks up from last week so you can do tweaks and finish off if you haven’t already done so.

Again my availability might be a little strange this week as I’m in hub on Wednesday and working on a few projects for the end of year, but if you send me an e-mail I will get back to you.

Big Task – Ten Star Hotel for Kids

• You have been asked to help change a large, run down hotel into a ten star hotel for kids. This will be absolutely luxurious and fun experience for any child that comes to stay. The people running the hotel are going encourage 9-11 year olds to stay. It costs a lot of money to stay in the hotel but once a child has paid, everything inside is free.
  • Click here to access the slide with key information to help you create your Ten Star Hotel.
  • You can draw this, build it, make it, write about it. It is totally your choice.
  • Remember to share your creations of the Google Classroom stream.

Mini Task – Memories (Task from Mr Pennie)

• Can you think of the best memory you have of your class this year. Can you please post it on this padlet, remember to include your full name and your class. Thanks! Mr Pennie

Remember to visit the virtual classroom is you need access to key tools and help. Click here.

And finally, today’s joke of the day is…

Why are ghosts bad liars?

Because you can see right through them.