Youtube uploads

Could I ask that all iMovies, adobe voice and pages work be uploaded to the ALC youtube channel (Save to iPad, upload to youtube from photos and then delete) to allow us to share it with external agencies and each other.

Please remember to set the videos to private for the time being.

Youtube log in is: Alloacluster@gmail.com

Password: ALCfree01

iPad hints and tricks blog post challenge-updated!

Pinch and zoom, screenshots, split the keyboard, add an email account, caps lock, closing apps down, screen orientation lock, notes app, adding a web page to home screen, creating folders, airdrop…

How many iPad tips and hints do you know?

As we go along this project, you will learn more and more and we will share them regularly.

• Use the notes app to create notes of tips and hints for using the iPad.
  • We will then share these more widely on our blog.

Ready to publish a tips or hints blog post?

COMIC CHALLENGE-updated!

comiclifeappUse the Comic Life 3 App to create a comic with a story that you create using selfies.

Comic life is a brilliant app that allows you to create stunning comics that look totally professional. You are going to create a short story using selfies as your images and adding text to explain what’s happening.

Success looks like this

1. Your story has a beginning, middle and end
  2. There is a problem or some kind of trouble that needs to be solved
  3. It gets solved in the end
  4. You take selfies of you making facial expressions that the character is feeling eg worried/scared/happy/sad/nervous etc
  5. You include describing words in your text/captions
  6. You use colour and fonts that suits your story

Here’s a brief overview

Watch this video to see some features of the app on your iPads

Watch this video to see how to cut out background (alpha transparency is the technical term!)

BGE skills week s1

Some of the skills that I have learned this week are in Math’s we did problem solving and helped each other and kept trying. In English we did interviews and worked as a team to try get a job and learned communacation skills. In PE we did rounders and worked as a team to win!

I think these skills will be pretty good because of me wanting to be a voice acter such as working as team if I go to college or university. but since we did the interviews  I think I personaly done well.

My favourate thing we did was rounders because I love to be active and also its one of my fav sports

Skills Week

1. I have learned lots of different skills, The one i have used the most of is teamwork. I have used this all week and has helped me alot.
  2. Another skill i have learned is Confidence, I have used this one not as much this week but i do feel more confident when i am writing and talking in all subjects.
  3. The last one i have learned more of is respect, I haven’t used this quite as much as the other two but i have learned how to respect my class mates even when there answers aren’t exactly the most sensible of answers.

Christmas task

This year I made a Christmas wreath the skills I learned while doing was threading the needle and being able to use the sewing machine . the product I made was good but it could be more round.

the two things I did well were i worked at a reasonable pace it it looked good .

I need to concentrate more

Alloa Learning Community Digital Project