Profiling.

And away we go again! This year’s primary7 pupils have all changed their blogs into the appropriate profiling theme and their teachers and me are helping them put the beginning touches to their profile.  We are keeping it nice and simple to start with. Children write a post about a piece of learning that they think is of a representative standard and add the correct tags. They then upload a digital copy of their work (scan, photo, mp3 whatever) and insert it into the post as evidence. Finally they insert a hyperlink to the appropriate  experiences and outcomes section of the Education Scotland website. Simples! Here is a quick screenshot of the beginnings of an actual profile post.

Below I have embedded the help videos I made after a session in each class.  They are a little rough and ready but they are there for the children to refer back to as they write each subsequent post.  If you have any use for them please feel free to help yourself

0 Responses to “Profiling.”

• No Comments