October already!

The nursery has all been moved around and the children are enjoying the different areas which have been added to the main room.  The house corner has been a firm favourite with all and it is nice to see the children playing together to tell a story.

A garage has been opened in the nursery since the children had taken an interest in blowing up tyres and fixing the bikes outside.   They now have spanners, nuts, bolts and lots of other instruments to help them take apart and mend the bikes with some supervison.

The children have really enjoyed going to the Community Wing in the school to take part in ring games and songs.  They have been playing games with the parachute which requires a great deal of team work and super listening from everyone.  The games have allowed the children to practice listening carefully for colours and numbers, which they have all been doing very well.

A little reminder that the October break begins on Friday 11th October and we return to school on Monday 21st October.

One thought on “October already!”

1. Hello nursery! Just popped in to see how your blog was coming along. I have been really amazed by how well all our new nursery children have settled into our nursery class and how much they are enjoying all the different activities. I know that you have some visitors coming along next week. I am sure that it will be great fun.