JK Rowling is the renowned author of the famous Harry Potter series. Even though, the last book and film of the original series had been realised years ago, Rowling is still on the ball. Officially Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will not be the last film set in the Potter universe. It has been announced a while ago that a film adaption of one of Rowling’s books set in the same universe is in the progress.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a novella (short novel) set in the Potter universe and was published in 2001 to raise money for comedy relief. The book is based on a textbook used at Rowling’s fictional school of Hogwarts. The book is under the pen name of Newt Scamander, a “magizoologist” mentioned a lot in the HP books. It has been confirmed that this will be in cinemas in the future.
David Heyman is set to be the producer and Rowling as screenwriter. Other parts of the production have been confirmed to, like Stuart Craig who worked in previous HP films alongside them two, will come back as production manager, and David Yates as director. It can be said that a lot of familiar production members from the Potter films are involved. Heyman says he’s ecstatic to start working on the film and that filming will start late summer this year. No cast has been confirmed to the public yet but casting has begun.
According to Rowling the movie will include new characters from Harry Potter, so the character Harry Potter will not be returning in this movie and that it will touch another side of the “wizarding world” of Harry Potter that fans haven’t seen before. She has also hinted that it will be based before the Harry Potter books in the 1920s but isn’t a prequel nor sequel to her previous works. The movie will focus around Newt Scamander and will begin in New York, she has also hinted that he’ll travel and change locations a lot.
The movie will be a trilogy and the first installment is due for release on November 18, 2016.
Kyle and Kendall Jenner announces their new range of summer clothing at Topshop.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner, two of the youngest members of the Kardashian family have confirmed that they are launching a clothing line for Topshop.
Kendall, aged 19, and Kylie, aged 17, have been brought up with half-brother and half-sisters Kim Kardashian West, Rob, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. Bringing them up was their parents Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner.
Kendall appeared on the show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ aged 14, while Kylie was 12. As they grew up they began to follow the steps of their older sisters and became models along with being successful business women.
The two Jenner sisters launched a Dorothy Perkins line back in 2013, it was very successful so they have carried on with the high street fashion.
Kylie tweeted ‘Big news! Me & Kendall Jenner are launching a line exclusively at Topshop’ which got everyone excited and both girls had over 2.5k retweets on their tweets. It got released that this launch was happening on Wednesday 4th January 2015.
Summer this year will be very busy for the two girls as they get to choose which Topshop stores across the world will have the Jenner line in. The range will also appear online for customers