WELCOME

houseofillustration

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a student in possession of a positive attitude, must be in want of extra resources.”

– (not quite) Jane Austen

If you get this reference you, my friend, are a champion.

Welcome to my Glow Blog which aims to provide you with extra resources and materials for SQA English and Media classes at Larbert High School. There is also reminder information on course structures and exam breakdowns which you will hopefully find useful in your quest to achieve success in your chosen N5/Higher field of study.

This site contains a mixture of materials sourced from the web, as well as resources and notes we have been using in class. While it wouldn’t really be useful to fill the site with everything we ever look at in class, if there is anything missing from the site which you would like access to please don’t hesitate to come and see me in school or leave a comment. It may be useful to note that users must log in to Glow in order to comment (with that in mind if you would like your Glow password changed and/or would like reminded of your Glow username please pop along and see me in school).

line