Es tiempo de Español

Buenos días a todos,

I wish you had a good start of the week. Today Martes 03 de Marzo, it is time for our Spanish activity of the week. First, I will explain your task. After that,  I will do a short review of the topic (so you can remember and to help anyone who might be helping you)  and then it’s your turn!

Click in here so you can see your challenge.

Hola, ¿Cómo te llamas?
Today you will be practicing a short conversation in Spanish with someone at home, or a puppet or toys which ever you think would be more fun! We have done it before so you can try at home.
Go to this Sway

Hope you enjoy it.

Nos vemos (see you)

Miss Maturana

33 thoughts on “Es tiempo de Español”

1. Miss Maturana, your sway was really interesting, I can’t wait to learn how to have a conversation in Spanish. I will now be able to understand my P2s on a Tuesday afternoon.

1. Charlotte this is great. The best way to learn a language is to practice as much as possible, and I know you are super good at this. Keep on practicing and if you can show us that would be perfect!

1. Charlotte, you are doing great, you can upload a video to your learning journey on sway and I will be able to share it with Miss Maturana. Keep up the great work.

1. It is a very good question, it is something new to me too so I am working on it to let you know. I will get back to you shortly. X

2. Emma if you can upload it to sway and then copy the link here, we will be able to see it. Let’s try and see how it goes. Gracias!

2. Miss Maturana, My family have just been making a list of things we want to learn while we work from home- and learning Spanish was on the list. You are going to be so helpful to us all. Thank you – or I really should say gracias 🙂

1. One thing you can tick off then. Glad it can be useful for everybody and best way to learn by doing it with the family =)

3. This was fun, gracias Miss Maturana! Matthew and I have uploaded a video of our show to nursery seesaw. I don’t think we have access to sway!?

4. Wow, I have some work to do in this area of learning. This is fab, I think the Flockton girls might be up for this tomorrow.

5. Charlotte, your sway is amazing! You have being doing so many fun things and trying hard with your tasks. Your Spanish was impressive, lovely pronunciation. So a very well done to you 🙂

6. Charlotte that is indeed the way to share a sway! I am so proud of your work, a very well done to you and the person who helped you. Your pronunciation is very good I can tell you practice before 🙂 There is an extra letter in the title, can you spot it?

1. Hola Dee! Thank you so much for sharing- Well done you both and Mum, that was excellent team work and beautiful pronunciation. Hope you had fun! P.S: You missed one letter in “Ola”, can you find which one is it?