Bike Roadshow

Primary 4, 5 and 6 Β were treated to a Bike Roadshow on Friday, thanks to the success of P5 in a recent competition. A variety of bikes of all shapes and sizes were provided, from a teeny tiny clown bike to a huge Harley Davidson-style bike.The children had a great time, and were presented with lots of goodies at the end of their session. Click over to the Primary 5 blog for more photos and video clips of P5/5 having fun. πŸ˜€

12 thoughts on “Bike Roadshow”

1. i loved the road bike show my favourite bike was the clown bike it was really small and hurt the back of your legs i hope it comes back to turriff well done p5 for wining the prize.

2. i really liked the bike show i liked riding some of the bikes.i loved riding the the big huge bike it was a bit scary.I really enjoyed it so much it was funny seeing some people riding the clown bike it was really fun.

3. I really enjoy the roadshow i would love to do it again my favroite bike was the recombant.I like the snappie bands that you got at the end. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

4. At the bike roadshow there was a clown bike , riplins ,bech cruser and a clapsil bike and lods of people wonted to go on the clown bike wasthe mast popler.

5. The bike roadshow was awesome!!I loved all the bikes especially the little green bike.

from Andrea

6. I realy enjoyed the bike roadshow! My favourite bike was the recumbant bike. It was extremely fun.

7. I liked going on all the bikes, and the best one that I went on was the recomment because it was so comfy. I would realy like one for christmas, but my sister won’t be aloud on it because i don’t want her to break it.

8. The Bike roadshow was so fun. My favourite bikes were the Harley Davidson and the Recombant I liked the Recombants so much that I’m asking for one for christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR COMING IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I liked the bike show because you got to try lot’s of of different bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

10. i loved the bike show and it was brilliantly fun andx i love riding the difrent cind of bikes

11. Thank you to P5 for winning the prize and sharing it with us. I had a great time watching my class on the bikes. I have photos on my class blog too!