Last blog week!

This will be the last week that the current Primary 7 pupils write on the blog. They have worked hard this year to keep you up to date with all that’s happening at Markethill. I wish them well at the Academy and hope that they will occasionally find time to check the blog and leave us a comment!

Thank you for all your help!

Mrs Maclean

Farewell from the bloggers!

This is the final time the bloggers of this year will be speaking to you as this is our last week. I’m sure you will all miss us once we’re gone but hopefully after the summer, some new bloggers will take our place.

Farewell from the bloggers: Kirsty B, Kirsty M, Jack, Natalie, Linsay, Sam and Amy.

🙂 <3 🙂

The Netball Squad

The primary seven netball squad have been competing in several netball tournaments. There have been tournements at Markethill, Monquitter, and in Auchterless. Next week there will be one at the sports centre in Turriff. We are hoping that there will be three teams from Markethill prepared to compete. The netball team would like to give a big thanks to Miss P.S. and Miss Heron

By: Daena and Kirsty M.

P7’s back from Loch Insh!!

Now the P7’s are back from Loch Insh and I’m sure you’ve all been missing us so much! We all had the time of our lives and we’ve tried lots of new things. After everyone voting for their favourite activity, the winner was clear, almost everyone voted for windsurfing! Although it was very hard to get in and out of our wetsuits, windsurfing was great fun as it was a new skill to everyone. It was really funny to watch the windsurfing as everyone was falling off the boards. After windsurfing, we got to jump off the pontoon which was connected to a jeti. Some people did cannon balls and a variety of jumps and I did a somersault off of the end.
Overall Loch Insh was a blast and an experience which we’ll never forget!
🙂