Coo to New Zealand!

Mrs McLean’s class p5/5 sent a toy Coo to New Zealand. New Zealand school sent them a photo of what Coo was up to in their classroom. P5/5 gave them Coo to take to a rugby match for the rugby world cup and they say if they watch the match on the tv they will see Coo being waved about by the New Zealand children.

20 thoughts on “Coo to New Zealand!”

1. The picture was outstanding i hope the turra coo is having a good time watching the rugby world cub.Chat to you later.

2. I love your picture ,and i hope that you are having a very good time in new zeiland!I never knew that a toy cow would get that far and you went on a plane for a hour!!!.

3. That is an awsome photo you sent us , i am excited to see the photo’s of the final match, i hope you had some fun watching the final match and i hope you are ok.

4. I hope you had a good time watching the rugby world cup and that you were happy that New Zealand won! I hope the Turra Coo has been well behaved.

5. i think it is very cool that the turra coo got all the way over there and now i wish i saw the rugby world cup