Northern Alliance and E-Sgoil

NOrthern Alliance Ed Scot Logoe-sgoil logo

Heather Education ScotlandHeather Grant – Wellbeing & Learning: Primary Lead Officer (Aberdeenshire Link Officer)
Deepening connections to Wellbeing & Learning in Primary Schools through curriculum and professional practice.

We will be showcasing the range of opportunities to connect and collaborate across the Northern Alliance around our priorities of feeling well and learning well, how we work and learn together, how we break down barriers to wellbeing and learning and working together to improve our system and how we can leverage digital to support this. We are looking forward to meeting delegates and discussing how the Northern Alliance Phase 4 plan supports practitioners in schools in Aberdeenshire.

Tom EsgoilTom Webster
For e-Sgoil I am responsible for the Primary school programmes (including Scotland’s Assembly and provision for Interrupted Learners), IDL, profiling achievement and digital pedagogy. For the Northern Alliance, I am one of the Digital DHTs and part of the Systemness Workstream. This workstream aims to drive whole system improvement by building leadership capacity at all levels and supporting all parts of the system to engage in improvement from within.

I will be showcasing how e-Sgoil’s programmes can support your work in schools. Programmes in include: DYW Live, Study Support, Gaelic, remote supply teaching, Dug’s Discovery Den and Scotland’s Assembly