Welcome

Welcome!

This sioil-seed-rape-2016te aims to  share information about  Learning for Sustainability projects.

I am the Principal Teacher of Science at Kemnay Academy in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Teaching Chemistry and environmental aspects of Science is my main school role,  but I have recently become more involved in leading Learning for Sustainability across the school. A new and  interesting  challenge!

I have a long-standing interest in education initiatives which aim to improve pupils’ understanding of their world. From collecting waste paper to recycle as cow bedding to visits from the local dog warden, I have had a varied experience of the types of activities secondary school pupils will take on and enjoy.

I am currently involved in a few projects which I thought would be interesting to share. Please contact me if you would like to know more. I look forward to reading your comments!