Hill of Banchory

Working together to prepare today’s children for the challenges of tomorrow.

P3F Showcase – Leading the Learning

Thank you to all parents who came to the P3 Showcase. The children really enjoyed you taking part and completing their challenges.

Children shared their leading the learning by showing the effects of exercise on the body. They demonstrated this knowledge and understanding through designing and performing movement challenges.

It was really good to get the opportunity to come in and see what the pupils have been learning and hear Mr Witt explain how their work all ties together. It was lovely to watch Tara working as a team, setting up their course, organising what they needed and then watching them go around. I then got to join in with Tara explaining what I had to do. Tara has really enjoyed this activity and you can see that she is having fun. Tara’s Mum.

Very impressed Robbie was able to explain how the challenge worked as well as which muscles and movements are involved in each section. Dad

Isla was able to explain what happened to her heart when she exercised.  Dad

Nice to see so many skills being used, not just physical skills but mental too. Lewis’s mum

It showed us how our bodies move and Sandie explained what powered our muscles. Her instructions and illustrations were clear and colourful. Dad

Wow! I am so impressed with the work, thought and creativity which the group showed in creating their course and booklet. I think the children learned so much from this exercise! Lola’s mum

I think the booklet is fantastic. The course is fun and they all worked really well together. Harry’s mum

Harry I felt amazing and I used throwing, jumping and balancing skills.

I felt very independent because I got to show my mummy around. Dylan M

My favourite part was throwing the fluff balls into a hoop. Hugh

Thank you P 3 F Mrs Fox and Mr Witt.