P7 were very excited to begin their Business Apprentice topic today. Through this topic they will:
- develop their creative thinking skills and enterprise skills
- make decisions and choices about products and advertising
- learn to work effectively as part of a team and manage a team
- use persuasive techniques to sell effectively
- Research aspects of a task which may help them to perform better
- develop confidence and techniques when talking to an audience
- Invent a totally new product.
Today they created their group names, which were outstanding. Capital, Apex, Spirit, Range, Straight forward to name a few.
They then had fun participating in a team building activity in which they had to build the highest possible tower in 15 minutes using only newspaper (no sellotape, blu tac, scissors.) Congratulations to the winning team, Capital.