P4/5 makes peach muffins for Primary1

We decided to make peach muffins because our project was James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl. We visited the Co-op and ASDA to look at the costs of the ingredients. We found that Asda was cheaper so Miss Stephen bought the ingredients there. First we chopped the peaches using a knife. Then we measured flour and caster sugar, cracked eggs, and melted butter. We mixed all the ingredients together with peach yoghurt, hot water, lemon juice and some marmalade. We spooned the mixture into muffin cases and baked them. After lunch we shared the muffins with primary 1. The ones who tried them liked them. We thought they were delicious.

9 thoughts on “P4/5 makes peach muffins for Primary1”

1. I really enjoyed eating and making them.But the best part was meeting the primary 1’s.

2. The peach muffins tasted so good but I really enjoyed making them but I liked meeting the primary ones 🙂

3. I really enjoyed making the muffins and i think everyone did as well.My favorite part was chopping the peaches and cracking the eggs. The mixing was a bit hard the muffins were amazing:)