Ardallie School

Ardallie School pupils and staff have been in celebration mode recently.

Ardallie was selected as a lucky winner of a £500 sport equipment voucher to recognise their achievements during National School Sport Week 2011 for gaining a minimum number of parent support pledges during the support campaign. A representative from the Bank of Scotland local branch came along to the school to mark the achievement.

Staff members Lynne Stewart and Nina Travis were awarded a Going Green, Bronze Award in the council’s 2012 Employee Achievement Awards. This is the third year they have been recognised having previously achieved Gold last year and 2nd in 2010.

The school gained their third Green Flag Award and celebrated their success at a recent Open Day. Dr Eilidh Whiteford MP made the presentation. Guests included Maria Walker, Director of Education, Fiona Cruickshanks, QIO and the pupils and staff of Tipperty School.

2 thoughts on “Ardallie School”

1. I just like the helpful information you supply to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am fairly certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

2. I love reading through an article that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!