The Action Plan is the core of our Eco-Schools work and should be developed using the results of our Environmental Review. It should list projects for Litter as well as the two other topics you choose to focus on.
What should The Action Plan contain?
- A successful Action Plan will include details of:
- The actions you plan to carry out for Litter and y chosen two topics
- Who is responsible for each action?
- Timescales for each action
- Any costs that may be required
- How you will monitor and evaluate progress.
- Where possible links to everyday curricular learning.