Clishmaclaver – Brechin High Library Blog

R.I.P. JG

| 1 Comment

It has been confirmed that JG author of Orange Hawks has died due to a Springfield Power Plant Accident.

josh

JG was a much liked person among pupils and staff at Brechin High. At the beginning of the year he returned to Springfield to help at the Power Plant, unfortunately, one day while working in Sector 7-G there was a nuclear meltdown, that was not picked up by the staff responsible for monitoring core temperature (Homer Simpson is a name that has been reported as in charge of that job) Our thoughts are with his friends and family at this tragic time.

Comments from friends:

“He was a great guy, it was a pleasure to play darts with him at our local drinking establishment,” – Carl Carlson

“He’ll most certainly be missed by Springfield and his family in Scotland,” – Lenny Leonard

“I’m not sure what I’ll do now without my loyal friend,” – Kev

“A fantastic person to be around with. Had a great taste in music, film and books,” – Trish

Picture:

Meltdown – stuff.co.nz

Grave – The Simpsons Wiki

Author: JG

Classroom Assistant & Clerical Officer at Cortachy Primary School.

One Comment