Primary 5S

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Aberdeen site

Happy New Year

Welcome back and happy new year!  I hope you enjoyed all of the festivities over the break and are now feeling refreshed and revived for the new term ahead.

Firstly, can I say how grateful I am for the gifts I received at Christmas.  I am a massive shopaholic and chocaholic so you know me well!  Thank you very much!

Thanks to those who came to our selling day.  It was a big success resulting in the class making £186!  The children worked so hard on their crafts and really deserved to do well.  We will decide what to do with the money and will keep you informed of our plans.

This term is set to be a busy one.  First two weeks of term will see us delving into Scotland’s whereabouts.  We will be looking at places and features of Scotland, the doric language and of course some Rabbie Burns poems to celebrate on the 25th.

In P.E, we have a golf coach coming into school to teach us the basics for the next 4 weeks.  Please ensue P.E kits are back in school.

Homework will be issued next week on the 16th January.  I was very impressed with the standard of the entrepreneur posters, excellent work!

The children will be back to keep you up to date with life in P5J soon.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Mrs Johnstone