Primary 5S

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Aberdeen site

Welcome back!

Welcome back to Term 2!  I hope everybody had a lovely October break and are refreshed and raring to go for a busy term!

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for our wedding gift.  It was such a lovely surprise and Mat and I very much appreciate your generosity.  We are going to be undertaking a massive house renovation soon and hope to buy something special with the voucher.  Our day was perfect and I will post a photo for you all to see very soon 🙂

Now back to business!

The timetable remains the same this term.  A wee reminder to check for past library books at home.  If they can’t be found, send in a book that is no longer used to replace it.

*Tomorrow (Thursday) is the final day for Tempest photos to be handed in.*

*I have issued homework today, however, I have been notified that Active Maths is currently down at the moment so hopefully problems are resolved soon. *

*Parents evenings are on the 7th and 8th November.  Please check your child’s bag for your allocated time.  I am looking forward to meeting you all again on those evenings. *

Thanks again,

Mrs Johnstone (will take a bit of getting used to!)