Star of the week!

Congratulations to our pupil of the week Gagan for her positive and encouraging attitude during cooperative tasks.  We also wish Gagan the best of luck at her new school and will miss having her at Abbotswell. Keep up the good work!

Image result for star clipart

Kincorth Library 16/2/17

We had lots of fun yesterday exploring Kincorth library. We chose some excellent books to take back to our reading corner in Room 5. We also discovered lots of dinosaur stories and non-fiction books linked to our class topic. Thanks again to the very helpful Mums who came along with us!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Special visit!

We were so pleased to receive a visit from our super brave friend Joel last week.  He certainly put a smile on all our faces. Always sending our love and positive thoughts. We hope you come and see us again soon 🙂  xxx

Big Maths

Primary 2 CLIC targets this week:

C – I can understand numbers to 10.

L –  4 + 2 = 6    5+2= 7    6+2=8    7+2 + 9      9+ 2= 11

4+3 = 7    5+3= 8   6+3=9

10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 , 80, 90, 100

I– I can find half of single digit even numbers.

C– I can find to total amount of blocks (counting in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s).

Useful resources:

http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button

Helpers needed!

Image result for help needed

P2 are hoping to visit Kincorth Library next Thursday morning, the 16th February. If you would like to come along please leave a comment on this post or send me a wee message on class dojo. We hope to leave school at approx 11am  and arrive back at about 11.45am. If you are free during this time please let us know.

Thank you kindly,

Miss Hayes