Abbotswell Primary 2

Sharing our learning

Tuesday 31st March

Good Morning everyone!

I hope you are all well!

Please continue to look at our phonics and maths activities from yesterday’s blog post – they will be useful all week.

Maths

Please access Education City and access your maths city. There are lots of activities on there, so please choose one or two.

We were due to start some money work so i’ll be adding some revision money activities to work on.

Writing

I though we might try a research task today.

Access National Geographic Kids with a grown up an choose one of the animals you like the best.

Choose 3 facts to write down but keep your animal secret – your grown up can send me a picture of your writing and I’ll try to guess your animal!!

https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/category/discover/animals/

Reading

Choose a book from this website to have a go at reading – remember that it may not be exactly the right level, so there might be some tricky words. Try to sound them out and ask a grown up for help!

I’m working on setting up an account for reading and comprehension work but I don’t want to overload you with lots of different log in details – i’ll let everyone know when it’s all ready to go.

Music

Use this video:

Can you use your body to make sounds in time to the song? The video will tell you which actions to try like stamp, clap, pat!

Can you think up any other actions you can do?

-Miss Allardyce