Merry Christmas!

What a busy and exciting term this has been! The Christmas pantomime was a huge success and the children enjoyed it so much! They sang and acted their hearts out and I am very proud of primary 6.

We went down to the Burnie to help the council plant 2000 bulbs. It is part of their ‘Britain in Bloom’ project. It was a messy job, but come spring, we will be able to go and see how our hard work has paid off!

We have been looking at money through our enterprise. We now know where we should keep it, save it and spend it wisely. One girl even brought in all different types of money from around the world!

Our enterprise project went very well and we made a great profit! Thank you all who came to support us at the Christmas Fair. We hope that you like your photos! We would appreciate any feedback of them.

We all had a lovely time helping the nurseries with their autumn walk (although it was freezing!)
Next term we will be learning all about the Victorians and Europe. I am very excited to announce that a group of 4 children will be taking part in a Euro Quiz in February. This means that we will be studying hard to learn all the facts. They will be representing Fernielea School and I am sure that they will make us proud.
Everyone looked very festive wearing their Christmas jumpers! Well done for taking part in this.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a peaceful and blessed festive time. Hope you all will have a lovely time with your families. See you all in the new year for a busy term!