We have been busy planting cress seeds.
- We used yogurt pots to make monster heads.
- We put 3 cotton wool balls in the pot.
- We poured in some water.
- We sprinkled tiny cress seeds on the wet cotton wool.
- We covered them and left them to germinate.
- After a few days the cress began to grow.
- In a week our monsters had thick green hair.
- We took them home to eat!
Topics – Lifecycles – frogs, butterflies and plants
Change – moving on to pre-school and P1
Help Required – we need helpers to accompany us to The Gramps for Wee Green Spaces and Kincorth Academy for Shared Reading. If you can help please inform a member of staff.