One day last week I made flapjacks for my class. I also gave some to the teachers aswell and they loved it:) Here is the recipe:)
* 250g Porridge Oats
* 125g Butter
* 125g Brown Sugar
* 2-3 tbsps Golden Syrup (depends how gooey you want it)
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fully mixed, but be careful not to overmix making sure the oats keep their texture.
2. Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in all the mixture.
3. Using the back of a spoon press into the corners so the mixture is flat and score the mixture into 12 squares.
4. Place in the oven and bake on 180 until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
If i had a photo i would show you a photo of them, sorry:(
In the weekend i am going to challenge myself by making Meringues:) Next week i plan to make shortbread for the school Burns ceilidh:)