Lismore Primary School Vision
For all at Lismore Primary School to be happy, safe and learning; to adopt a growth mind set and be provided with opportunities to be the best that they can be now and in the future.
Lismore Primary School Values
Lismore Primary School Aims
- Provide choice, challenge and play to enable children to learn through enquiry and have access to uncapped learning.
- Encourage a growth mind set through setting achievable targets, celebrating success and embracing mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Develop kindness through an ethos of mutual respect.
- Enable appreciation of our local community, diversity and the wider world.
- Create a calm, purposeful and fun learning environment in which children feel safe, happy and ready to learn.
- Celebrate and embrace difference and cultural diversity.
- Promote resilience and skills for life, learning and work.