Hello

Hello Everyone,

I hope you and your children have all had a lovely Easter and have enjoyed the beautiful weather that we have been experiencing. Lets hope it lasts! I will be making telephone contact with you all this week to find out how your children have been getting on with the work packs that have been sent home. In addition, I would appreciate some feedback on activities you may like for your child or resources you feel may help them with their home learning.

At the begining of next week I will also be delivering some sunflower seeds and an information pack as part of our school growing competition. The competition will encourage children to test out their theories about the conditions plants grow best in. The aim is to find the best growing conditions and to grow the biggest, healthiest sunflower. A prize will be awarded to the tallest plant later on in the summer.

I will shortly be uploading a weekly overview of activities focusing on Literacy and Numeracy that your child may choose to complete this week. Whilst these tasks are designed to support the classroom learning that was taking part prior to school closing, we understand that the most important thing is that you and your children are safe, well and happy. Please do not feel that you have to complete every activity set.

I look forward to speaking to you all this week and hope that you are all safe and well.

Kindest regards,

Mrs Vipurs 🙂