Please see the information below from the Parent/Carer evening on Monday 28th June. We understand that there were some problems accessing the meetings due to some technical difficulties and apologies for this. We all at CGS are looking forward to welcoming the new 1st years to the Grammar in August. Have a lovely summer everyone and we will see you for the new session.
- Open the Google Classroom App.
- You should see classes you have been invited to join.
- Click accept.
- You can now enter these classes and see any work that has been set for that class.
Click the 3 lines at the top left of the screen – this will show you all the classes you can enter
The link is in your Personal Support Classroom. Click on the link to open. You MUST OPEN IN GOOGLE CHROME. Copy and paste the link if it opens in a different browser.
Download the following apps onto your device:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Classroom
- Google Sheets
- Open Google Drive
- Sign in using your glow email e.g. email@example.com
- Now sign into Glow using the same email and enter your password
- You should now be in Google Drive and should be signed into all your other Google apps automatically
Uniform Information for new 1st Years 20/21
If you look at the slides in the link you will see what is suitable uniform for CGS and also some of the items that are not part of the uniform. This will give you an idea of what to equip yourself with. Blazers are not compulsory but they are very handy as they have lots of pockets and they are also very smart. You may wish to place an order in Wee Toon Sports for uniform items. We will be issuing the new 1st years with ties on return to school in August.