Good luck to the SAL Team at the SLF!

Pupils from Dunoon Primary and Dunoon Grammar are hosting the Argyll & Bute stand at the SLF today and tomorrow.
The theme of the stand this year is our SAL blog and the pupils spent a day training last week which included demonstrating SAL on iPads and learning techniques for engaging with visitors to the stand. They will all be wearing SAL t-shirts and with their deep knowledge of IT and confidence in presenting, we hope they will have a memorable experience at the SLF.

52 thoughts on “Good luck to the SAL Team at the SLF!

1. They are doing a wonderful job at the festival. Great to see such confident young students to promote the website. Well done!

2. Thanks for letting me see what looks to be a great resource, especially for rural school, I’ll check it out!

3. Thanks Callum! Very interesting blog. A great way of sharing good practice between schools. I’ll definitely take a closer look when I return to school!

4. I am very proud of the pupils in Argyll and Bute who could sell snow to the Eskimo. Sal is a wonderful resource for communication and sharing.

5. Great sharing!! Very impressed by Aiden’s presentation. Thank you for the demo. Will watch with interest.

6. Sounds like a great idea to have an authority blog. It allows all to see what is happening in local schools. Great explanation. Thank you.

7. Nice to see pupils from argyll. I worked at hermitage academy for 6 years, have a good day ! Ronnie summers head teacher Musselburgh grammar school.