It is science and engineering week so p4/5 and p6/7 are doing science all week. Our aim is to be able to successfully make a car by the end of the week. We are also trying to know Newton’s three laws off by heart, the first one is when forces acting on an object are balanced,it will remain at rest or move in a straight line at constant speed, the second rule is force=mass x acceleration and finally the third rule is every action has an equal and opposite reaction. On Monday we had science activities in groups to complete my group is Daniel Ewan Izzy and I . My favourite activity was buoyancy!:)
In maths we are learning about fractions! Halfs, quarters and lots more but my favourite is quarters.
By Emily p4
- First log on to Glow.
- Next go on to p4/5 home page.
- Then click on Glow groups.
- After that scroll down to the bottom.
- Then it should say title and body.
- Finally write your title in the box that says title and what you want to write about in the box that says body.