Languagenut has developed Gaelic resources that are FREE to Scottish schools for three years.
These resources can be used either by the teacher as a teaching tool – ideal to use with your Interactive Whiteboard – or individually by pupils. Languagenut can be accessed both at school or at home for both staff and pupils. The Languagenut Gaelic resources provided include…
· 24 individual units each with 6 sections. Each section has 10 bits of vocabulary
· Teaching tips
· Video tutorials
· Tracking tool for individual monitoring and assessment of pupils progress – here you can set up class lists, print reward certificates and deliver personalised feedback
· Printable resources
· 8 interactive games – including Listen and Learn, Spelling, Hangman, Memory, Match the Pairs, Noughts & Crosses and Multiple Choice
· 24 specially written songs and stories that bring together the vocabulary in the games and offering a context to deliver sentences and reinforce learning
· Graphics that appeal to children and adults alike
To access these resources go to www.languagenut.com/sco/ and register your details. Languagenut also offer the same resources using the same interface for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) and many more. If you would like further information about Languagenut or the Gaelic resources contact email@example.com and she will be able to help you.