Mr C- Spelling

See for Mr Cook’s spelling words for the week:

19 thoughts on “Mr C- Spelling”

1. Mr cook should I get my jotter tomorrow because I don’t know which spelling words I had last time and I don’t have my jotter.

2. Just wondering do we have any homework for tomorrow part from metal maths ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. Mr cook my password isnt working for glow so here is my summary for private peaseful

I though that the book was really good because you always wanted to read more. I enjoyed the story line of the story but i though that it was kind of slow at the start but then once you got into it it was fantstic I rate this book 9/10 because too slow a start

4. Click the document that says ‘Mr C Spelling 23.11.12’- it will give you the words. The tasks are as follows:

• Choose: FP (10) GG (11) RR (12) (highlighted MUST HAVE)
    • write each out twice in best handwriting
    • write out how you would split each of your words up if you were to teach them to someone else.
    • If you don’t know the meaning of one or more of your words, find it out. I WILL be checking!
    • GLOW WIKI REVIEW for book for Friday 30th November

5. Charlie, it’s the 50 words that I gave out from last term. I’ll be choosing 12 at random for Friday. These are all words you did last term.

Mr.C