P4 become Interviewers for the Day!

On Wednesday, 12th June, P4 pupils invited 9 residents of Inverness who volunteered to be interviewed about the facilities available in Inverness to come to our classroom. We had prepared and practised our questions in our interviewing trios and we arranged the classroom like an open-plan office to suit the activity. We had a welcoming team to meet the visitors and a hospitality team who baked delicious cakes and sweet treats for the interviewees and interviewers!

Our guests had interesting answers to our questions and they complimented us on our good manners and behaviour! Mrs M-H was delighted and said she was very proud of us.

We were all allowed a cake to savour – just like Mrs Henderson taught us to do in Term 1. Now we know what other age groups think of the facilities in Inverness and all our interviewees said they enjoyed living in Inverness.

We would like to thank all the people who agreed to come to school today to be interviewed by us. We really enjoyed being interviewers and we could not have had that experience if you were not there. Thank You!

5 thoughts on “P4 become Interviewers for the Day!”

1. P4 – I’m extremely impressed with this post! What a fantastic opportunity, it sounds like you did a fantastic job!!

Well done!!

Mr.Cook

2. Well done P4,your cakes look yummy! I can’t wait to start P4 with Mrs MH. Ps MrsMH is lovely

3. P4,thank you for inviting me to your ‘Inverness’ Survey’ event. I was very impressed with every interviewer as you were all so welcoming and extremely polite. Your questions about Inverness really made me think about my life here. Well done!
    Ps. The cakes were delicious 🙂

4. Ii was fun because I felt like a real interviewer and the cakes were delicious my cakes were chocolate and had smarties on them!