Castle Douglas Primary and Early Learning and Childcare Centre

This is my school and I love it here!

Welcome to Castle Douglas Primary School and Learning Centre

On behalf of our children, families and staff I would like to welcome you to our school.

I am very proud to be the head teacher of such an inclusive, ambitious family school with talented staff, supportive families and great children. We aim to provide not just a great education but the right education for every child. Education is a partnership and we invite you to join with us in making your child’s memories of school days at Castle Douglas Primary happy and successful ones.

We have a purpose built two-storey building including a nursery, additional support needs resources (soft play, hydrotherapy pool, multisensory room), thirteen mainstream class facilities and extensive grounds including an outdoor learning area.

I hope that the website and our Twitter page will give you a glimpse in to our school but please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.  We are very happy to help!

Susan Davies
Head Teacher