Christmas Fayre

This year primary 2/3 decided to sell three different items at the Christmas Fayre. We were selling punchball balloons, handmade snowflakes and assorted pot pourri decorations. On the day we had one of the busiest stalls in the whole school with a line of people waiting for Mr Robertson to blow up the balloons. By the end of the afternoon we had completely sold out of all the balloons and Mr Robertson had a very dry mouth!!! We also sold out of the pot pourri, but we still have snowflakes left if anyone wants one!

It was a great afternoon and we are all delighted at the number of people who came to support us. Thank you to everyone.

2 thoughts on “Christmas Fayre”

1. Well done on your efforts to raise lots of money for the school boys and girls. And well done to Mr Robertson for managing to blow up all of those ballons!

2. Happy new year, everyone! I am so excited that we are now in 2012. I wonder what amazing things lie in store for us all this year. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday with lots of fun with your friends and family? I can’t wait to come and see you all again for a busy term ahead. From Mrs Cassidy. X